Last Updated: [March 11, 2022]
3. Information collected by Us
Our main goal when collecting any data, is to provide you a safe, efficient, and customized experience aimed to provide our services that most likely meet Your needs.
Our Website does not automatically collect any Personal Information. The information that we collect depends on the nature of how you choose to interact with the Website. We only obtain Personal Information if you choose to voluntarily provide us that information.
3.1. Personal Information
Which includes information that is personally identifiable to you including your name, mobile number, address etc. which you knowingly disclose to us.
However, should you wish to do so, you can choose to block cookies set by us or the websites of any third-party suppliers by changing your browser settings. Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies so if you do not wish cookies to be used you may need to actively delete or block the cookies.
We may collect your information through both direct and indirect means:
- Direct Collection: when you contact or interact with us, you choose to provide us your Personal Information, such as complete a form on the website, or use our services or provide services to us, engage with use on social media, or submit your resume, attend an event that we sponsor, interview or other interaction. Consent is always obtained to process and acquire your Personal Information.
- Indirect Collection: we may obtain your Personal Information from publicly available resources and databases, including but not limited to social media websites, such as Facebook or LinkedIn, advertisements, public job boards, industry organizations, industry events, and contact databases, as it relates to your job title, education, and employment.
3.4. Log Data
We collect information that your browser sends to us called ‘Log Data’. This includes information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol or IP address, browser version, pages of our Website that you visit, date and time related data as well as other statistics.
4. Use of Information
We use your Information to:
- better understand your needs and to provide a better experience on our Website;
- operate and maintain the Website
- detect and protect against error, fraud and/or any criminal activity;
- communicate with you;
- provide technical support, including updates; and
- develop new and exciting products, services, features etc.,
5. Types of information not allowed on the Website
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content;
- Hate speech;
- Credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group;
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence;
- Content that is deemed illegal by the governing laws;
- Fake or impostor profiles; and
(This is not an exhaustive list)
6. Information Sharing Policy
- While we will not disclose personally identifiable information that we collect to unaffiliated third parties, we reserve the right to provide such information to our affiliates, contractors etc to enable them to perform services such as improving the Website any related services and features, or maintenance services on our behalf.
- We also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the Website; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of or our employees, our users, the general public, or you.
7. Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose the information to a prospective purchaser of all or part of our business.
- In the above instances, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.
8. Data retention
- Even if we delete your information, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
We take your security seriously and take precautions to keep your information safe and secure. However, due to the open communication nature of the internet, We cannot guarantee that your information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Any transmission of information by you to our Website is at your own risk.
10. Legal Disclaimer
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our Website. We may be required to share this information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for the Company to disclose your Information, if so required under the applicable law.
11. A Special Note about Children
We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child has provided us any information on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. Adding protection for children while using the internet is a priority for us and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
12. Contact Us
13. CLAUSES SPECIFIC TO USERS WHO ARE DOMICILED IN EUROPE
While we process your data, we strictly adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) currently in force throughout Europe and available to all citizens of the European Union.
You can assert the following rights against us within the scope of the GDPR in relation to your personal data:
- Your right to information and access in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
- Your right to rectification under Article 16 GDPR,
- Your right to erasure under Article 17 GDPR,
- Your right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR and
- Your right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- You also have a right to lodge a complaint the competent data protection supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR in conjunction with § 19 BDSG).
- You can also withdraw a given declaration of consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Please note that this declaration cannot work retrospectively.
14. CLAUSES SPECIFIC TO USERS WHO ARE DOMICILED IN CALIFORNIA
The laws in force in the state of California, United States of America, requires the Company to state the various rights that the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides to those people who are domiciled in California. The CCPA grants state residents’ certain rights, including the rights to access specific types of personal data, to learn how we process personal data, to request deletion of personal data, and not to be denied goods or services for exercising these rights.
If you are an authorized agent wishing to exercise rights on behalf of a California resident, please contact us and provide a copy of the consumer’s written authorization designating you as their agent.
We may need to verify your identity and place of residence before completing your CCPA rights request.